TERMS & CONDITIONS
This section (together with the documents expressly referred to in it) tells you information about us and the terms and conditions on which we sell any of the products listed on our website to you. These terms and conditions will apply to any contract between us for the sale of our products to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any products from our website. Please note that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the other documents expressly referred to in it. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any products from our website. Please note that these terms and conditions only apply to our consumer customers. If you are a business, you will be advised of the terms and conditions applicable.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- When you submit an order to purchase a product from us, your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that you have placed an order and we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in paragraph below.
- Once order has been approved you will received an email with the payment link to process the payment of your order. Once you payment is successful, you will received another email that stating that your order is ready for delivery.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that your order has been processed and the products have been dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. Any products forming part of the same order which we have not confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation do not form part of that contract.
- All products shown on our website are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply you with the products, for example because that product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our website as referred to in clause 3(e), we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order.
- Without prejudice to clause 2(e) above, please note that all watches will remain on our website and will be available for sale to another customer until you have paid a deposit to us.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images.
- In the case of products sold without accompanying paperwork, the age listed on the website is an estimate only. While this estimate has been given in good faith, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by us in relation to the accuracy of this information. Please note that in the case of watches sold with paperwork, the age of the watch is the date that the warranty is officially stamped by the retailer: this is not the date of manufacture, which may be significantly earlier.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the products will be set out in our online system that is specific for your order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect orders that we have confirmed with you.
- The prices quoted on our website are in USD and AED. You will be responsible for the exchange rate.
- The prices for the products exclude delivery costs, which will be charged by you to the courier.
- Our website contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
- Where we are providing products to you, you must make payment for products in advance. In all cases we must receive full and cleared funds prior to dispatch of the products to you.
If you are based outside of the UAE, you may also have to pay import duty or other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. You must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are unsure about whether these charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs office for further information.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL
We will not be responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including without limitation Acts of God, fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute (whether or not involving Haute Horologe employees), or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US
- When we refer, in these terms and conditions, to "in writing", this will include e-mail.
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms and conditions requires you to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +971-4-345-6060. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you in writing, normally by e-mail and via phone. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail and/or phone.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we agree to purchase your watch (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions).